What I'm working on right now?
I'm currently working on shipping Herald. I'm building it in public.
I'm also writing a weekly newsletter called Fullstack Friday, where I talk about the things I learned that week.
I write on this blog and try to keep two articles per week cadence. I miss sometimes but that's okay.
I'm also taking Twitter seriously and building an audience.
I'm currently learning to code in Rust and Solidity (plus Ethereum and related Web3 stuff).
What are the projects I've planned for the coming months?
- Waitlist Management:
I'm planning on working on more micro-saas once I launch Herald. It'll be good to have a waitlist for the things I build but I couldn't find anything that's tailored for this use case. So I'll be building one.This will be a feature in Herald.
- Catalysts UI: A pre-made component library built from Chakra UI like landing page templates, navbars, footers, feature sections, and more. It'll make my process of building websites and micro-saas apps much faster.
- Sparter: I'm planning to create a pro version of Sparter, my Next.js application starter. It'll have more things coded and ready to go like payments, emails, uploads, etc. It'll also have Catalysts UI and the waitlist management built-in.
What is my current short-term goal?
$1k MRR by the end of the year from my projects.
What am I reading right now?
I read regularly, usually two books at a time — one fiction and one non-fiction. Checkout what I've read here.
I'm currently reading two books:
- Memoirs found in a bathtub by Stanislaw Lem
- How to take smart notes by Sönke Ahrens (On Note Taking and the Zettelkasten method)
What am I playing right now?
I play video games whenever I can. I'm currently playing:
- Apex Legends (PC)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox)